Parent and Toddler
16 weeks – 3 years
Our ever popular parent and baby/toddler sessions provide a wonderful opportunity for parents to spend a wonderful half hour in the water with their child. Led by highly qualified specialist swimming teachers (including one in the water), children as young as 16 weeks quickly gain confidence and they have a lot of fun with emphasis on learning through play. By the time they reach the age of 3 they are ready to move onto Tadpoles without Mum or Dad.
- Each child must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult.
- The teacher is in the water with the class and there is a fully qualified assistant teacher on poolside.
- The session is a structured lesson with the emphasis on learning through play.
- Babies must have had their immunisations in order to start the course.
- Swim nappies must be worn by all children who are not toilet trained.
- Each session is 30 minutes.
- Maximum of 10 places in the class – 10x adult and 10 x children
- Photography will only be permitted with the consent of all parents/guardians in the pool and will be recorded on the register.
- Progression to Tadpoles once children have turned 3.